Haha. As usual.

Asual has sanger faked being another person. (Lmao) This time it was DriftforfunGTA or what the hell his name was.

He tryed to be a friend of me (AS USUALLY)
But hey... then he asked me if I could put him into SD.
"Can you put in a good word for me to LP?"
Sanger shit deluxe. He acted like sanger, all the time.
From the start.

Sanger is just a BIG NOOB WITH AN UGLY FACE AND JEW AFRO!
Why cant you just grow up?
GROW THE FUCK UP.

Got it?

G - R - O - W T - H - E F - U - C - K U - P - ! - ! - !

BTW. He removed that hillarious video folks...To bad that over 200 people, had seen that video. Where it stod "SANGER = GAY x2!" I really hope. ALOT OF GIRLS AND BOYS FROM ROMANIA SAW THAT, SO HE DOSENT GET AN GIRLFRIEND. BAHAHA!
Atleast we have a fucking hilliarious picture of him. Haha!

KTNHXBAI!